- Supports maintenance program, including irrigation, fertilization, pest and disease control, pruning, and planting.
- Maintains plant life and appearance by watering, mulching and weeding plant areas.
- Mows and trims grass using equipment such as mowers and string trimmers.
- Keeps work areas neat, clean and safe for guests and employees.
- Interacts with guests (e.g. answers questions, gives directions).
- Operates and maintains equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record, subject to BMV check.
- New-Hire TB testing required.
- One year related experience preferred.
- Ohio Certified Pesticide Applicator’s License a plus, but not required
- Able to operate and maintain mechanical equipment safely.
- Able to perform physical work for extended periods of time.
- Able to balance multiple assignments successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication planning, and time management skills.
- Able to work in varied weather conditions (i.e. extreme heat, rain).
- Able to provide excellent guest service by positively interacting with guests and upholding the Make it G.R.E.A.T. standards required.
- Able to maintain appropriate employee appearance (see uniform guidelines in the employee handbook).
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Subject to Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Subject to Criminal Background check.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed